Information We Collect from You
The following are approved methods of collection:
- If you register for information we can collect the information provided.
- Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
- Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
Circumstances may arise when we may need to gather information about your computer to help provide appropriate services or products to you. The data gathered is solely statistical data, which may be shared with advertisers. The facts collected about you are statistical only.
No identifying information will be shared about our visitors and how they made use of our site.
No personal details will ever be shared.
Use of Your Information
Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Any commitment we make on a contracted basis.
- If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
- Notification re-changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
Disclosing Your Information
- Personal information to third parties may be disclosed
- This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third-party.
- Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
- Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
- Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
Third Party Links
Contact us if you have any comment concerning this policy at email@example.com and we shall get back to you.