EKSUTH School of Nursing 2020/2021 Admission form is now out!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School of Nursing admission form 2020/2021 session.
EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and
- candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2020.
- Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Enquiries: Send an email to email@example.com or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870.